Check back weekly for our updated announcements!
If you would like to receive our weekly announcements in email form, please Subscribe Here!
- The Red Cross has staged our Fellowship Hall and Gym as an emergency shelter for Hurricane Harvey evacuees. Any of our weekly events that would normally be in that building will temporarily be moved into the main building until further notice.
- September check-ins will benefit Convoy of Hope – Harvey Response so don’t forget to check-in when you are onsite.
Lineup for week of 9/4:
- Tuesday – 7pm Ignite! Youth in Multimedia Room
- Wednesday – 10am – Women’s Prayer Group
- Wednesday – 7pm Royal Rangers (gym), Girls Ministries (gym), and Adult Bible Study (Fellowship Hall)
- Friday – 10am to 1pm – Associate Pastor Office Hours at church
- Friday – 11am to 1pm – Corporate Prayer in the sanctuary
- Friday and Saturday – Royal Ranger and Girl’s Ministries Family Campout by the creek. All are invited. Let us know if you want to join.
- Saturday – 2pm – One Load for the Palmers – Meet at the 84 and Speegleville storage unit to take a load of boxes to the Palmer’s new house. More details!
- Sunday – 8:30am – Breakfast – 9:30am – Sunday School – 10:30am – Missions Sunday
- Sunday – 4pm – Men’s Book Study (Fellowship Hall), Women’s Book Study (Fellowship Hall)
- 2nd Sunday – 12:30pm Leadership Luncheon – All are welcome
- 2nd Sunday – 3p – Jam Session – bring yourself and/or an instrument if you want and jam with us
Mark your calendars:
- Sept 17th – 12:30pm – Lee Foster Baby Shower – Event Details
- Sept 22 at 7pm – Prayer and Praise
- Sept 22 at 7pm – Girls Ministries National GM Garden Party
- Sept 23 – 9am-3pm – Ranger Kids Day Camp