There are a number of projects we would like to do at Hope House. We have them listed below in order of priority. Some are wish list items for down the road or after we have raised enough money for the materials.
- – Painting – Our main priority project for the beginning of this year in order to get the house up and running is to finish painting it and fixing all the little things. We’ve finished half of the house but need the funds/material to do the other half. Est $500.
- – Fire Pit – We have quite a few bricks and would like to turn them into a fire pit for the backyard.
- – Laundry room – We need to add cabinets and shelves in our laundry area so each woman will have the space she needs for laundry.
- – Windows – We’d love to replace all the windows.
- – Additional bath – We are so blessed to have found a house in Waco that already has 3 baths and 4 bedrooms. We would love to add one more bath so each room could have their own space. Est $7000.
- – Roof – The roof is in acceptable condition but is nearing end of life. We will need to replace it in the next couple of years. Est $5000.